Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> For Sale: Happijac tiedown system, 1999-present GMC/Chev tiedown system

testocules
post Aug 8 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 146

I purchased a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado that had the Happijac tiedown system installed. I since removed it as I do not own a truck camper (I do own a 5th wheel though so I still am a camper!). The turnbuckles were not sent along with the truck when I purchased it and I was not familiar enough with the Happijac system to realize that turnbuckles were part of it. On the Happijac website, their new quick-load turnbuckles can be purchased for $89.95. The whole system apparently costs $295.95 plus $39.95 for the appropriate stabilizing bar...$335.90 + shipping in total. I'd like to see $100 for everything but the turnbuckles. Shipping from Ontario, Canada will depend on where you are so let me know and I'll figure it out. According to the Happijac website, the system will fit 1999 to present GMC and Chevrolet full size trucks. I can email a photo if you like.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobC
post Aug 16 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2

Adventure RV.NET sells complete set for $259.00 brand new (stabilizer, tiedowns, and turnbuckles)

can be viewed here:
http://www.adventurerv.net/happijac-down-anchors-p-62.html

Bobc
+Quote Post
sac
post Sep 20 2006, 08:57 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 165

Do you still have the happijac tiedowns. I live in ontario if you still have them can you give me a town and phone number.
Thanks sac
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:28 AM