Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: Happijac tiedown system
Truck Camper Forum > General > Market
testocules
I purchased a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado that had the Happijac tiedown system installed. I since removed it as I do not own a truck camper (I do own a 5th wheel though so I still am a camper!). The turnbuckles were not sent along with the truck when I purchased it and I was not familiar enough with the Happijac system to realize that turnbuckles were part of it. On the Happijac website, their new quick-load turnbuckles can be purchased for $89.95. The whole system apparently costs $295.95 plus $39.95 for the appropriate stabilizing bar...$335.90 + shipping in total. I'd like to see $100 for everything but the turnbuckles. Shipping from Ontario, Canada will depend on where you are so let me know and I'll figure it out. According to the Happijac website, the system will fit 1999 to present GMC and Chevrolet full size trucks. I can email a photo if you like.
BobC
Adventure RV.NET sells complete set for $259.00 brand new (stabilizer, tiedowns, and turnbuckles)

can be viewed here:
http://www.adventurerv.net/happijac-down-anchors-p-62.html

Bobc
sac
Do you still have the happijac tiedowns. I live in ontario if you still have them can you give me a town and phone number.
Thanks sac
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.