Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Locate Battery Circuit Breaker
Truck Camper Forum > General > Truck Camper Specs
geneland
I am new to all this and just last week purchased a 1999 Lance 835 Truck Camper. I have it on my 2008 Toyota Tundra. I get full power to the camper using the power cord but when i unplug it I have no power. My battery on the camper is fully charged and all the fuses are ok.
On the inside of the battery door it says that there is a 40 amp circuit breaker located inside the camper on the side of the battery box and to reset breaker to push in the small button located on the side of the breaker. I cannot find this button. Ive looked under the sink where i can see the battery box and also in the small box that holds the power cord but to no avail... HELP!
Spanky
Your inverter/converter should have a door on it and this MAY be where the breaker is.
geneland
QUOTE(Spanky @ Dec 13 2009, 11:53 PM)
Your inverter/converter should have a door on it and this MAY be where the breaker is.

Yes, Ive located that i think. Its close to the floor and the step up to thie bed and Ive thrown those breakers and replaced all the fuses there also. No luck.
dhiesel
QUOTE(geneland @ Dec 13 2009, 08:24 PM)
Yes, Ive located that i think. Its close to the floor and the step up to thie bed and Ive thrown those breakers and replaced all the fuses there also. No luck.

What do you mean, "I get full power" and what is not working with the battery?
geneland
QUOTE(dhiesel @ Dec 18 2009, 02:03 PM)
What do you mean, "I get full power" and what is not working with the battery?

When i have the camper plugged up to my house via an extension cord all the lights in the camper work, radio too but when i unplug it. no lights in the camper. My battery on board the camper is new and is fully charged. There is no on off knob in the battery box and i have located and reset the 40 amp circuit breaker inside the camper on the battery box.
silver fox
send Lance an email, and they will tell you what is what, Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.