Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Which coating for truck bed?
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
Mulepick
Buying a truck this year and, since I get a choice, I thought I'd ask which bed liner works best for a truck camper I will buy later.
Mulepick
QUOTE(Mulepick @ Jan 14 2021, 08:10 PM)
Buying a truck this year and, since I get a choice, I thought I'd ask which bed liner works best for a truck camper I will buy later.

Does anyone read this board anymore?
rufeno
QUOTE(Mulepick @ Jan 14 2021, 10:10 PM)

New here first post. we ordered a new ford with spray in liner. That consideration wasnt really about the camper. The camper dealer said there should be a mat, which that dealer carries and we will also use. The liner was about owning a truck for 20+ years with drop in liners which are fine and take a lot of abuse. We will only use the new truck for a camper not firewood etc, so thought the spray in one by Ford would look the best.
2Z Bundok
Seems a rubber mat is the thing for the camper. Having an older truck not sprayed, we remove the plastic bed liner used for general hauling and install a rubber mat (and house battery) before sliding under camper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.