Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Truck camper awnings
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
810wswsj410
Hey there. New to the forum but have bren running my camper for a few years now. Im looking to buy a truck camper awning to fit the rear of my camper. Full width. I see them everywhere but have looked all over the internet and have asked many rv placrs amd they havr no idea what im talking about. Even though most of there campers and sporting them. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have an adventurer 810ws
SidecarFlip
Right here on this site at the top of the page. I bought my 'Carefree of Colorado' on my TC here last year.
810wswsj410
What type did you buy through carefree of Colorado? I have looked but for truck campers they only seem to have the small ones directly over the door. I’m looking for one that is nearly the full width of the camper and extends about 8 feet out the back. Thanks in advance

QUOTE(SidecarFlip @ May 9 2018, 04:54 AM)
Right here on this site at the top of the page.  I bought my 'Carefree of Colorado' on my TC here last year.

RV_Tech
QUOTE(810wswsj410 @ May 10 2018, 01:24 PM)
What type did you buy through carefree of Colorado?  I have looked but for truck campers they only seem to have the small ones directly over the door.  I’m looking for one that is nearly the full width of the camper and extends about 8 feet out the back.  Thanks in advance

Here's your link to Carefree http://www.carefreeofcolorado.com/products/truckin-awn.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.