Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wolf creek 840 storage
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
Rockridgegal
Hello ! We are looking into purchasing our first TC and wondering where does everyone place all their stuff ? Like power cables , water hoses and sewer elbows ? We like the wolf creek 840 but very little storage .... any suggestions ?
SidecarFlip
I keep quite a bit of 'stuff' in the backseat of my crew cab and I added 2 plastic hollow fence posts (from Lowes) with end caps, under the camper to carry my sewer hose and fishing rods.

Space with any TC has to be created because it's not there in design.
skyhammer
Consider a camper with a basement, lots of room to store cables, ladders,hoses, chairs, BBQ, etc.
SidecarFlip
Keep in mind that any TC with a 'basement' raises the vertical Cg higher, so, if you plan on any off roading, that will adversely impact the handling and add to the roll factor.

The higher they are the more pronounced the roll is.
Freespool
Providing you are still interested in an 840 there is a bran new one available listed in RV Trader. 28000 with lots of extras. Buying second hand from a private party is the best way. Learn more by going to Truck Camper Adventures, Mike explains things that are not often spoke about but are very important.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.