Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Squeak
Truck Camper Forum > General > Support Equipment
Popup Newbie
This spring we bought a 2003 Hallmark Guanella popup and put it on a 2013 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton pickup. We have never owned either a camper or a pickup before, and we are trying to figure out what is squeaking whenever we move. It squeaks while driving at all speeds and on both rough and paved roads, and it squeaks when we move around in the camper. My husband thinks it's the Happijacs; I wonder whether there's dust in the truck springs. Any ideas as to what's squeaking and how to stop the squeak?
17 Oaks
Do you have a truck mat for it to set on?

Let me suggest: Tractor Supply has 4 ft w x every how long you want (8Ft) ¾ in horse mat made from shredded tires. I would get it, lay in your bed ( no need to glue or screw down, its not going anywhere as it fairly heavy) and set your camper down on it, save wear on the bed, easy on the camper as it absorbs some of the bumps and does not fade, been running mine 5 years. Cost about $65 bucks or less
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.