Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Big truck
Truck Camper Forum > General > Truck Camper Specs
master sergeant
Can I put a truck camper on my truck? It is an International Loadstar 1700.
Spanky
I don't see why not. Just measure your bed and find a camper that fits. You may have to do some wiring for the plugin but it should work, after all, it is a truck, and I mean a TRUCK. Weight for sure won't be a problem. Looks like an old forestry service truck to me. cool.gif
brownies daddy
QUOTE(Spanky @ Jan 17 2009, 02:19 AM)
I don't see why not. Just measure your bed and find a camper that fits. You may have to do some wiring for the plugin but it should work, after all, it is a truck, and I mean a TRUCK. Weight for sure won't be a problem. Looks like an old forestry service truck to me. cool.gif

you can put a camper on your truck , it could get a little scary loading it on , how may blocks do you have? huh.gif a wise old southern gent once told me " son with enough money you can make a anvil fly "good luck rolleyes.gif
Don
I Hope So. I am putting this camper (shown on the Dodge) on this truck this week so I can pull the sand toys or boat and not have to haul a seperate vehicle for a camper.
Don
Cant get more pics to load
PapaMac
Wow Don, now thats a truck. should be able to haul the latest triple slide with nooooo problem. Only thing about these big trucks is gettin em on and off. Guess they need to make a jack with a 6ft lift. laugh.gif are you going to put a duelly bed on it or a flatbed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.