Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Just finished paying off my camper
Truck Camper Forum > General > Truck Camper Specs
RockBottomRacing
So I recently purchased an 1985 Lance 11.5 slide in from a friend, the friend of mine got it on a trade, and he knows nothing about it. Its at his moms property which is a distance away, hes giving me his mounts off his truck tomorrow, and I'll be picking it up next weekend, but Im having trouble finding out the model number of the camper. When he got the camper, Im the one who drove it home in my truck, 1993 Chevy C3500 Dually, and she handled the load like it wasnt even there, as compared to him, he used it once on a lake trip and his truck hated him, he has 1998 C3500 SRW.

Im trying to find out more information about it, all I know is its an 85, its the 11.5 foot lance, with the queen sleeper, its fully loaded except for A/C which is something ill be posting on the lance forum about, i hear my lance is prewired for A/C and has the roof supports for an A/C already installed, I of course will find out on my own when I get her home next week, It sure would be nice to have a cooled camper for those hot summer nights in the california desert. If anyone can help me out with some info id greatly appreciate it, thank you!
RedneckExpress
Check around the front window in the cabover and the front wall, they're notorious for leaking and rotting the nose structure out.

If you contact lance, they might be able to give you the model number is it a regular Lance or a Lance Squire?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.