Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring TC into Chevy
Truck Camper Forum > General > Support Equipment
mdutton
I have an 02 Chevy 2500 Crew Cab and want to place a 7 lead outlet in the bed of the truck. All the wiring is already factory run to a set of wires that sits between the bed and the cab. Only problem is there is no juice to any of the wires. Is there a connection I need to make to charge up the factory harness?
ttneil
First off let me explain I am NOT a qualified mechanic but I see no other replies so I will pass on what little info I have. I have been browsing all over for info for myself and one of the posts i ran across said there is a missing fuse that must be put in for a first time hook up don't know exactly where but should not be too hard to find- probably an inline
DMAC
My Ford came with a prep kit.(tow package) It had the pigtail for the brake controller, relays and a fuse. Directions that came in the kit shows where they are installed. If you don't have this, maybe your owners manual packet has something about the hook-ups.
DMAC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.