Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nebraska Truck Camper Show June 2006
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
beddows
This is coming along quite nicely, we have 10 tentative exhibitors so far. They will be firmed up probably by mid month. It will be held at Lake Ogallala on June 16,17 & 18th. The first pure TC RV show. If we pull it off it will become an annual event. I have to drive 1500 miles myself to get there, but since I'm president of the organization putting it on, I guess I'm obliged.

I have a web site up. Info there is preliminary, but I will update it as we get more info. I have to wait til the main organizer gets back from the Louisville RV show.

I have marked all the TC companies down as tentative although a few of them are definites, but I won't say which ones at this point. This will be a show & rally & a lot of company owners are expected to be there camping as well. The idea is to create a social bond between owners of the companies & their consumers.

Nebraska 2006 TC Show & Rally
beddows
Here is an updated list. The star indicates that the President or owner of the company will be present. This thing has turned into something far bigger than I expected & a heck of lot more work than I expected. Obviously it was an idea whose time had come. We haven't had word from some of them who will be representing them. This should be the largest gathering ever of Truck Campers at one show. We expect a few more, although exhibitor space is running out. The first 1/2 page ad is going into the next issue of TrailerLife. There will be one more 1/2 page ad plus a full page ad. There is a registration form on the web site for the show . It is important to fill that out if you intend on attending the Barbeque on Saturday night.

truckcampershow.com

Host*

Arctic Fox*

Northstar*

S&S*

Snowbird/SnowRiver*

Northern Lite*

Travel Lite*

Outfitter*

Adventurer

Four Wheel*

Six Pac*

Bigfoot

Lance

Torklift*

Waeco

Happijac

Dometic

Also the owner of Easy Campers from the UK is expected to be there
beddows
The 2007 show dates are July 12,13 & 14th, with a rally before on July 8,9, 10th. Same location as last year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.