Howdy Folks, here's a little summary of my full review of perhaps one of the better tank treatment chemicals I've come across in my Full-timing adventures.

The full review can be read here.

=====================================================================

For those of us that are users of RVs, one of the common hassles we face is tank treatment chemicals for our Black Tanks.

Most of us, myself included, usually tend to get whatever's cheapest off the shelf at Wal-Mart or whatever the smarmy salesman at the Dealership or Camping World can pawn off on us for a rather inflated markup.

For me, I've been using Thetford's Campa Chem Liquid (6 pack of 8oz bottles) for the past several years.

It wasn't until I attend the Fall Colors Rally and attended Torklift Rob's product demonstration table that I found this neat little product.

Chempace - ODOREZE

user posted image

Figuring that I'd have about as much luck as my experiment with treating the holding tank using Pinesol (Which worked great till the urine overpowered the Pinesol and I ended up with a worse stench than before) I added the bottle to the half full tank and let it do its thing.

After the first day, I noted the tank was stinking a little less and figured that was about the extent of the chemicals abilities.

A few more days after that I noticed the tank had stopped smelling altogether. At last, blissful relief I can shower again without stinking myself out!

To read my full review of this product and where I've managed to find it sold online so far, go here.

Thanks for reading smile.gif.