Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,251
Favorite Truck Camper(s): lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 2006 f-150 flare side
Type of Tiedowns used: none' custom
Truck and Camper Setup: 2016 f-250 , 1992 sun lite 800 hideaway

Hello everyone.
We are new to the truck camper world. Just purchased a 1992 sun lite 800 hideaway.
I am looking for a wiring diagram for this model. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Previous owner removed the fridge, so I am also looking for an economical replacement. but do want it to run on propane.
Thank you in advance.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Nobody
post Nov 7 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,339
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Palomino
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: '99 Ford F-250 SuperCab long bed, 7.3L Power Stroke
Type of Tiedowns used: Blackstone Mfg Co Camper Clampers, looking for TorkLift
Truck and Camper Setup: 2003 SunLite 8.5 WTSB, modified roof lift to support roof air

mgeaton - I have a 2003 SunLite Eagle, 8.5' pop-up. I had a 1995 Sun-Lite Eagle 8.5' pop-up before I wrecked my previous truck along with the camper. I have somewhere a manual for my current camper that I think includes a wiring diagram. Not sure exactly what kind of info you need but I've had quite a few years experience wiring & re-wiring cabover campers including Sun-Lite & Skamper pop-ups. I've no experience with your particular model but if you have questions, I betcha someone on the forum here can answer your question(s). I'll continue searching & if I find the manual for my camper & it has a wiring diagram I'll let ya know. Also, you might google Sun-Lite camper wiring diagrams. They might have a pic of one. I've found several bits of info that way. I know there are pix of camper wiring diagrams but don't know if they have one of yours. It is usually a pretty simple system. Your camper probably has a pretty basic power converter with either breakers or fuses for the 115vac and fuses for 12vdc. Your converter may also have a battery charger if your camper has a 'house' battery. Most of the better Sun-Lites have a 'house' battery, & if yours does, the converter may be listed on google & have a wiring diagram or list of fuses & what they go to. That's the first thing I'd check, then do a 'look-see' of what you have in the wiring/electrical dept. Does your camper have a 'house' battery? You can also 'trace' the wires from your converter to the 'house' lights, the water pump, and any 115vac outlets/receptacles. That'll give you a pretty good idea of what you have... I think that many (most?) of the Sun-Lite Hideways were 'hard side' campers tho some may have been pop-up types??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 08:55 PM