jimmy87903
post Apr 26 2015, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,973
Favorite Truck Camper(s): sun lite
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: chevy 1/2 ton z-71
Type of Tiedowns used: happijac
Truck and Camper Setup: 1/2 ton silverado,8 1/2 ft sun lite hide away happijac tiedowns

I have a sun-lite hide away 850 wt for sale,my computer will not up load pics and I know I will not get many responses to this unit because of this but this camper is in A+++,pristine shape.If I get a way to post pics later I will.This camper is kept in the dry,I have a metal open front shed that keeps it in away from the weather.It has the full bed above cab,dometic fridge,ac,12 volt,gas,,furnace with thermostat,table that drops to make another sleeping area,this camper will sleep 4 people.It has a gas range with 4 burners,and a roof air unit,everything in this camper works and is in perfect shape.The only thing that has been altered is the bathroom,it has a commode but has been removed and the bathroom turned into storage.I have the commode to go with it but never used it,I always camped in a state park with bathrooms and showers and never needed it.The rear door has been replaced with a solid rear door,when I bought it that was the only thing wrong with this unit,it had a door with windows and water had gotten into door around windows.I replaced it with a Phillips rv door at a cost of 700 dollars.The rubber roof top on this unit has been kept clean with cleaner and treated with protect-all twice a year every year and also kept under roof,it looks like new.The exterior on this camper has been kept washed and waxed yearly and looks great.All screens have been replaced,as all windows have been re-puttied around the frames.2 of the 3 jack mounts have had aluminum oversize plates added for extra stability.This camper is one of a kind for its age,all jacks painted,greased,and work like new.You can haul this camper on a 1/2 ton pickup as the total weight is 1498 lbs.The interior is perfect,all cushions are like new,the floor lineloeum is like new,no tears,scrapes,or scars.The interior has never been smoked in,no children,really no wear and tear at all,it was a one owner when I bought it.The woodgrain on inside is perfect no scratches or scars,if you could open up the backdoor on a rv and look inside at a perfect unit at this age this would be it.If interested I live in middle Tennessee,about 40 min.from Cookeville,tn,1 1/2 hrs from Nashville,I live in McMinnville,tn-ph-931-743-6077,pls call and leave message and return number,I will return your call,thx and god bless.3300 is my asking price or best offer,you will not find a cleaner better shape camper if this type camper is what you are in the market for.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:10 PM