ttrain
post Jul 20 2017, 12:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,649
Favorite Truck Camper(s): unknown
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 98 Chevy 3500 single axle
Type of Tiedowns used: custom
Truck and Camper Setup: 98 Chevy 3500 single axle, unknown camper, custom tie down

Hello All,

I was hoping to get some help here determining the year, make and model of a truck camper I have purchased. I have looked in all the appropriate places plus the remainder of the exposed surfaces in the camper trying to find identification with no luck. Prior to my purchase, there were a series of repairs and modifications made that I believe have removed the ID tags. Any help in narrowing it down would be appreciated.

I have attached pictures and if you need more information I will do my best.

Thank You!

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Nobody
post Jul 27 2017, 09:43 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,339
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Palomino
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: '99 Ford F-250 SuperCab long bed, 7.3L Power Stroke
Type of Tiedowns used: Blackstone Mfg Co Camper Clampers, looking for TorkLift
Truck and Camper Setup: 2003 SunLite 8.5 WTSB, modified roof lift to support roof air

There was a time, a few (weeell, actually more'n a few) years ago when I was in pretty good physical health, that I actually enjoyed taking a thoroughly deteriorated camper & putting it back into new or better than new condition. I had a fairly well equipped shop & was able to rebuild truck campers to their original 'glory'. Never took any pix & usually had 'em sold before I finished the restoration. Health problems prevents such activity anymore. Matter of fact it's hard to develop a lot of interest in just about any project nowadays. We have a 2001 17' Casita Spirit Delux molded fiberglass travel trailer, a '95 Starcraft 'Pop-up' Meteorite 817 camper trailer, a '99 F250 Supercab Super Duty truck w/7.3 Turbo Diesel that carries a 2003 Sun-Lite Eagle pop-up type truck camper. & of course the teardrop trailer that I built in 2006. None of them have moved out of the backyard for over a year due to health problems. We used to make at least a half dozen trips each year but it's hard to get started anymore. We talk about places we'd like to visit again, & new places we ain't seen but can't seem to work up the necessary ambition. We'd planned to be on BLM land in or near Sand Draw, WY for the solar eclipse next month but that too has fallen by the wayside. Guess we'll observe the partial eclipse from our patio here at home.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:09 AM