post Jan 29 2024, 06:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,324
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Cirrus
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: Ram 2500 Diesel
Type of Tiedowns used: Quik-loads
Truck and Camper Setup: Basic set up

We purchased our Travel Lite 626XSL camper in September of 2022. After having it over a year and really enjoying it, we decided we would like to get one with a larger bed and a small inside wet bath. Travel Lite had come out with a north/south bed and has a model with a bathroom. We contacted the dealer we purchased the camper from and told them what we were looking for. They tried to look up a value for our camper which is a 2023 according to our paperwork and realized they couldn't find one for a 2023 626XSL. They told us they would contact the manufacturer and get back to us. That was over a month ago. We have also contacted Travel Lite and gotten no answer from them as to what the issue is. We did contact the BBB about the dealer we purchased our camper from but their reply was " you got what you bought". They didn't offer to help resolve the issue. So, the bottom line as of today is that our bank doesn't recognize the camper as a 2023, JD power doesn't recognize it as a 2023, RV trader doesn't recognize it as a 2023, so we can't get a value for it. Im sure I'm not the only one that's affected by this. What's some thoughts on this?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:07 PM