CindyOR
post Jul 31 2014, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,537
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Angler
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 2500 4x4 Chevy Silverado
Type of Tiedowns used: HappyJac with standard tiedowns
Truck and Camper Setup: 2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Extended Cab with 1998 Fleetwood Angler 8' self-contained camper

I am in search of the white vinyl or plastic trim or edging used for inside older campers. We have a 1998 Angler camper and the trim around the table edge and on the edges of the wall coming down between the seat and refrigerator area is all breaking down and coming off in little chunky pieces. The table trim is white and is 3/4" wide. The other trim is 1-1/4" wide and also white.

I've searched RV parts websites and tried to shop locally and no one seems to carry this. Either I'm not typing in the right name for it online (and I've tried many wording combinations) because I can't find it at any source. Locally, they seem to know what I'm talking about, but don't carry it for sale.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with an older camper or with this situation where the trim needs to be replaced. I'd also love to find the trim that goes along the vinyl flooring - some of that is missing and the vinyl flooring is beginning to rise up. But I'm taking one thing at a time and searching for the other trim pieces first.

Anybody have a source for what I'm looking for?

CindyOR
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:59 AM