post Aug 31 2015, 03:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,439
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel SRW 4x4
Type of Tiedowns used: Researching
Truck and Camper Setup: Researching

We are currently full time 5th wheelers and while that is a big downsize from our sticks and bricks, the truck camper is a much smaller unit.

We are going to buy a truck camper for 4-8 week trips from our base to adventure/fishing/hunting/hiking spots that the 5th wheel would not be ideal for.

We are trying to decide whether we need a cargo trailer for bicycles, small gas grill, kayak, fishing gear, portable black water tank, extra clothes, backpacking gear, extra cookware, extra canned goods, small chest freezer, etc.

I like the idea of being a minimalist and being able to go wherever the 4x4 truck will take us, however, I also realize that getting there without any of the toys/tools necessary to enjoy the destination really defeats the purpose.

I'm thinking a 7' x 12' as the MAXIMUM size, it would be even better with a 6' x 9'.

Two axles ride better on rough ground?

So, how about some advice???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
karmablom
post Dec 24 2021, 01:24 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,166
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Ford
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: F-150 Four wheel 4x4 Ford
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift
Truck and Camper Setup: F-150

Cargo trailer is a good one. I would recommend Black Series travel trailers. They are built for outdoor adventures and come loaded with all the features you need to enjoy camping in comfort – from beds to spacious living areas and kitchen appliances that make cooking easy. Their products patented suspension system and rugged construction will make you feel confident about taking them anywhere. Their products are of different specification and function depending on your budget and preference.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:38 AM