post Jan 24 2019, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,195
Favorite Truck Camper(s): -
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: -
Type of Tiedowns used: -
Truck and Camper Setup: -

this dolly is built very strong, constructed of all 2x6's and held together with both high grade screws and liquid nails. the ends and center have double 2x6 beams for extra support, and there is extra support right above the casters. all four of the casters can swivel, allowing for easy movement of the camper in any direction (it can be turned around inside a garage). overall, the dolly measures 16" high, 51" wide, and 96" long.

the total load carrying capacity of the 6" casters is 2640 lbs. i'm not sure the exact load capacity of the 2x6's, though am sure it's quite high. if you have a very heavy hard side truck camper, you could probably replace the casters for additional carrying capacity, or its possible that the dolly could be used as a large pallet to be lifted with a large forklift.

the dolly has always been kept inside a garage except once to roll my camper in and once to roll it out of the garage. my truck camper was a pop-up, weighing much less than carrying capacity of the dolly. i've sold my camper and no longer have a use for the dolly.. it's ready for a new home.

this is heavy and will need to be picked up (or you will need to arrange for someone to come get it for you) here in the tampa bay, florida area.

$450 or best offer

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:30 AM