parrotfever
post Feb 21 2016, 02:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,739
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Currently own a Palomino pop-up slide-in
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 2008 Ford F-350 4x4 Super Cab
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift
Truck and Camper Setup: 2008 F-350 Supercab 4x4 with Firestone airbags, Bilstein shocks, a 2005 Palomino Bronco 1500 Softside camper, and Torklift tiedowns. So far, we've added an additional 4' long by 14" high cabinet for additional storage on top of the table seat area, a 40 gallon water tank in place of the OEM 16 gallon tank, moved the dual Volvo batteries outside, and replaced the nonworking stereo with a new Elite system.

We own a 2005 Palomino Bronco 1500 SS. As we preferred storage space and my lady hates lifting the bed for clothing, I built an additional storage cabinet on the right side in place of the seating area. We still have room to sit on the table top, just don't have a table. Microwave sits on top of the 4' long x ~14" high cabinet and no problem dropping the top for travel. Only other change to date was an updated sink spigot so that we can fill fullsize pots. Got one of the spring 'chef style' faucets which can reach a pot on the stove.

I'd attach photos if I could figure out how but will have to ask for help as I've just joined the forum and don't know what to do.

Love the camper, the onboard shower & john - a major step up from my former Coachman SS 6 1/2' unit!

Bob & Maureen
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 06:30 AM