Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dual Powered Air Conditioning, Propane and Electri
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
BrentinLouisville
On this forum or another (don't remember), someone said they were about to buy an air conditioner for thier truck camper that could be powered by traditional AC electricity or propane. Has anyone ever heard of this? I cannot find anything online about it nor can I find the post. That would be so nice for off the grid camping, being able to run the air conditioner at night without running the generator.
BrentinLouisville
QUOTE(BrentinLouisville @ Jun 14 2019, 07:37 PM)
On this forum or another (don't remember), someone said they were about to buy an air conditioner for thier truck camper that could be powered by traditional AC electricity or propane.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I cannot find anything online about it nor can I find the post.  That would be so nice for off the grid camping, being able to run the air conditioner at night without running the generator.

I guess no one has heard of this with no replies. It makes sense if refrigerators can run on both, an Air conditioner would seem to be able to also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.