Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Can anybody tell me...
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
SnowDaddy
Can anybody tell me what year this Lance Camper might be, I was tols when I bought it last year that it was a 1989.

I am just curious if someone can confirm this.
SidecarFlip
Get the model number (on the back) and go to the Lance website. I believe you can ascertain the year from that.
RV_Tech
The hardest thing about using a Lance Model number is Lance used the same model number for years. Some components such as Dometic refrigerators may have the build date on the inside label which might get you close. Can you find the model serial # on the unit? smile.gif

Steve
SnowDaddy
QUOTE(SidecarFlip @ May 21 2017, 07:04 PM)
Get the model number (on the back) and go to the Lance website.  I believe you can ascertain the year from that.

Been there done that, no luck.
SnowDaddy
QUOTE(RV_Tech @ May 22 2017, 05:17 AM)
The hardest thing about using a Lance Model number is Lance used the same model number for years. Some components such as Dometic refrigerators may have the build date on the inside label which might get you close. Can you find the model serial # on the unit? smile.gif

Steve

I will give that a try.

Thanks
RV_Tech
QUOTE(SnowDaddy @ May 22 2017, 01:21 PM)
I will give that a try.

Thanks

Do you need help with any specific system on your camper?

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.