Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Plans just didn't work out
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
DA TOAD
Well Sue and I picked up our 2016 Arctic Fox 1140 truck camper last month. Dropped it on the cement slab we had put in next to the garage. Spent the first week waxing it and buying all the accouterments we would need for camping. Chairs, grill, dishes silverware, coffer pot toaster, silverware etc.

Then the schitt hit the fan with Mom. Family crisis in Florida necessitated us moving her from Florida up here to Massachusetts. She is in a beautiful place, is safe and well cared for but I cannot in good conscience consider taking off for weeks or even months at a time as we had planned.

We were going to criss-cross all the Canadian provinces, hit the ALCAN and go spend a month or so in Alaska. Then return home and take a lot of long trips in search of America.

Will be selling it outright or maybe bringing it back to the place we bought it from to be sold on consignment. We never used anything. Sucks but %$#&* happens.

Dang thing has only had a 60 mile ride home. sad.gif
Freespool
Wow, I hardly know what to say other than I am very sorry to hear of your family emergency. We all face family related issue's sooner or later unfortunately. Since we only know each other through this site I will not suggest what I may consider under the same circumstance. Good luck with your future decision's and may your family be blessed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.