Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Picture posting
Truck Camper Forum > General > General Discussion
Spanky
Like with a regular email, where it says "file attachment" click browse and browse to the desired file. Once file is selected click "Add this attachment." I'm not sure what you are having trouble with.
KY_Campers
QUOTE(Spanky @ May 24 2011, 08:04 PM)
Like with a regular email, where it says "file attachment" click browse and browse to the desired file. Once file is selected click "Add this attachment." I'm not sure what you are having trouble with.

I don't know who was having problems with pictures when you posted this... But I have problems too!

I just did a test to try and post a picture, and the picture would not load!

On a tractor Forum & welding Forum where I post you post pictures the same way that you explained it here... I've loaded hundreds of pictures on both Forums and never have a problem!

I tried posting pictures here last year, and couldn't get a picture to load when going through the same steps.

After I click ''Add Attachments''... It acts like it's going to load a picture but it never shows up... I've never seen pictures posted here that were ''Thumbnail Pictures''.

What could be the problem, Spanky ??

Thanks!
Spanky
Working on it, hang in there.......
KY_Campers
QUOTE(Spanky @ Jun 3 2011, 09:42 PM)
Working on it, hang in there.......

That sounds great!.. I hope you get it fixed!

I think a lot of members are having problems posting pictures... I'd like to see this Forum be more active!...This is a nice little site, and I really like it!

Thanks!

Bill
admin
Here is an attachment image.[attachmentid=392]
Spanky
QUOTE(admin @ Jun 8 2011, 06:26 AM)
Here is an attachment image.[attachmentid=392]

Not sure what is happening but when I click "browse" my pics come up and I open that pic and click "add this attchment" and it starts to load and half way tru it flips to blank screen and says "done"' I have no problem posting pics to other sites or e mail....
corsa180
QUOTE(Spanky @ Jun 9 2011, 01:13 AM)
Not sure what is happening but when I click "browse" my pics come up and I open that pic and click "add this attchment" and it starts to load and half way tru it flips to blank screen and says "done"' I have no problem posting pics to other sites or e mail....

Here's my 2002 Vanguard (Canadian) w/dry bath 3k lbs
KY_Campers
Are we going to have to start going through a place like Photobucket in order to post pictures on here ??
admin
QUOTE(Spanky @ Jun 8 2011, 08:13 PM)

Try uploading a smaller sized image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.