crossent
post Jun 24 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,465
Favorite Truck Camper(s): mine
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 95 f350 crew cab srw 7.3
Type of Tiedowns used: n/a
Truck and Camper Setup: 95 ford f350,cc,srw,4wd,auto,4.11s,7.3 and still looking for camper

Hello all. I recently sold my pop-up and looking into getting something bigger. I have a friend who has a 90 11'western wilderness alpine he might be willing to part with. It has a few issues. The ac was removed for some reason and there is a slice in the siding towards the rear approx 10". I have not seen it as of yet. He says it's in good condition minus the ac and side damage. It has a new fridge, does have an awning and a generator. What is a reasonable price to pay for a model of this age? Are these decent quality and do they have any issues to look out for? What brand/size ac is recommended? Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KY_Campers
post Jun 28 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,413
Favorite Truck Camper(s): .....
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: ......
Type of Tiedowns used: .......
Truck and Camper Setup: .........

QUOTE(crossent @ Jun 24 2010, 03:31 AM)
Hello all. I recently sold my pop-up and looking into getting something bigger. I have a friend who has a 90 11'western wilderness alpine he might be willing to part with. It has a few issues. The ac was removed for some reason and there is a slice in the siding towards the rear approx 10". I have not seen it as of yet. He says it's in good condition minus the ac and side damage. It has a new fridge, does have an awning and a generator. What is a reasonable price to pay for a model of this age? Are these decent quality and do they have any issues to look out for?  What brand/size ac is recommended? Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

So when the AC was removed..... What did your friend do about the hole in the roof ??.... I would ask what ''size'' AC it had before, and get the same size that was taken out. IMHO

The slice in the siding should be easy to fix!

If you could post pictures of this camper it would help. smile.gif

Good-Luck!

--------------------
. . . .
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:12 PM