SidecarFlip
post Jun 12 2018, 07:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,221
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Forest River Palomino SS
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 1997 Ford F350 4x4 LB SRW CC 7.3 diesel
Type of Tiedowns used: HappyJac standard
Truck and Camper Setup: 1997 Ford F350 4 door 4x4 Crew Cab 7.3 Diesel, Lance 915 loaded, 2015 Palomino SS1500 Loaded

No activity what so ever for the last couple weeks. This place really rocks....not, biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Freespool
post Jul 7 2018, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,975
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Still deciding
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 2016 GMC3500dualyy4x4diesel
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift with Fastguns
Truck and Camper Setup: The plan will utilize a 3500 GMC with a 11 or 12' TC with a full compliment of Torklift hitch components and tie downs. Stable loads if needed will be installed.

Thanks skyhammer, someone needed to to put the "buzz kill" in his place. This sight did at one time have more interest but as all of you know, websites like this one need a constant source of input with interesting information. Once a site acquires an intolerant know it all it's future becomes uncertain. I stopped posting mainly because I am working 70 hours a week and simple have no time. The constant abuse from one individual was my second reason. I still occasionally visit the site but I always take a few minutes to see what's new at Mike's site, Truck Camper Adventure. Mike is retired and very active in the world of TC's. His site reflex's the amount of time he works on it. For those of you that are new to this site, skyhammers contributions to this site have continually been the best post's. The experience and knowledge of so many subjects skyhammer possesses is truly remarkable. Some people listen to EF Hutten, I listen to skyhammer.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 AM