IPB
Truck Camper Parts

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Just beginning search and need some education.., Your opinions please.

Takeahike
post Mar 1 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,443
Favorite Truck Camper(s): None yet.
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: Don't own a truck yet.
Type of Tiedowns used: None yet.
Truck and Camper Setup: None yet.

My husband and I have just begun our research/search for a truck camper. We also are in the process of looking for a truck. We are previous tent campers and backpackers and are looking for a camper for 2 (no pets), with 1 or 2 slide-outs. We would like an all-weather camper of quality construction, preferably with a dry bath. We have looked only at Arctic Fox models so far and like the 1140 due to size, features, etc. We are looking for recommendations on the camper and also truck brand/model. Thank you for any suggestions you have.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Highway Runner
post Jun 6 2014, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,575
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Host
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: F-350 King Ranch 4x4 DRW
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift
Truck and Camper Setup: Host Rainier DS - F350 4x4 DRW - timbren-m-41.html">Timbrens, Rancho 9Ks, Extended Hitch and 4 rubber band guns!

QUOTE(Takeahike @ Mar 1 2014, 07:29 PM)
My husband and I have just begun our research/search for a truck camper.  We also are in the process of looking for a truck.  We are previous tent campers and backpackers and are looking for a camper for 2 (no pets), with 1 or 2 slide-outs. We would like an all-weather camper of quality construction, preferably with a dry bath.  We have looked only at Arctic Fox models so far and like the 1140 due to size, features, etc. We are looking for recommendations on the camper and also truck brand/model.  Thank you for any suggestions you have.

Seems that everyone has a brand they like best and it happens to be the kind they own. Find one, buy it, use it, and have fun.
Happy Trails
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:21 AM