Freespool
post Jul 18 2016, 07:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,975
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Still deciding
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 2016 GMC3500dualyy4x4diesel
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift with Fastguns
Truck and Camper Setup: The plan will utilize a 3500 GMC with a 11 or 12' TC with a full compliment of Torklift hitch components and tie downs. Stable loads if needed will be installed.

03 Wanderer wide light, model 25RK, thermostat controlled heat and ac, 78" slide, large Norcold 2 way refrigerator, 3 burner stove with oven, micro. IMO this trailer has the best lay out for family use. Front queen bed with storage underneath and wardrobe closets above drawers on both sides. This model offers a split bath with dual entry doors. There is an abundant amount of cabinets for all your needs. Outside you will find twin 7 gallon LPG tanks with 2 new 6 volt battery's. 5 new Marathon D rated tires with only 2000 miles on them. Bearings were cleaned and re-greased with tire install. Recently a new AM/FM/CD player was installed. I will include a weight distribution style hitch. I inherited this trailer 3 years ago when my father passed, he camped in it only 2 weeks a year for 10 years, I have doubled that use for the last 3 years. There is a large awning however it needs a new canvas installed. I have a new TC on order so the trailer needs a new home. Add can be seen in RV Trader, pictures and contact information is posted. Price is 8000 firm, thanks for looking.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM