valkman1999
post Jul 9 2016, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,051
Favorite Truck Camper(s): lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 3500 Ram
Type of Tiedowns used: happijac
Truck and Camper Setup: 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4,happijac tie downs, Reese 2 1/2 in reciever 4' extension, pull 26' center console bumper to props 63ft

For some reason my jack remote will only work 2 at a time. It worked all 4 then just stopped. Was told remote went bad bought replacement with same results. Looking for ideas.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JADE RACING
post Jul 11 2016, 09:20 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,895
Favorite Truck Camper(s): adventurer
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 07 gmc 3500 dually D/A
Type of Tiedowns used: torklift/fastguns
Truck and Camper Setup: 07GMC3500 dually diesel/auto airbags torklift tiedowns/fastguns 56 gal transferflow tank banks spd brake/tuner;06 adventurer 106DBS 2.5ownan geny awning topper torklift stairs remote bbq rear awning ext trl hitch/basket for sewer tote

QUOTE(valkman1999 @ Jul 9 2016, 04:01 PM)
For some reason my jack remote will only work 2 at a time. It worked all 4 then just stopped. Was told remote went bad bought replacement with same results. Looking for ideas.

Had a similar problem last year and after calling a dealer in New Hampshire, he suggested to look at the reciever within the unit, mine was located under our sink storage floor. One of the fuses was arcing and make a bad connection. After a clean up and remounting of the receiver it has worked like a charm, better touch some wood. The fuse holder, spade fuses, was just sloppy enough that one side was able to wiggle and arc. Cleaned both holders and added some die-electric grease to each fuse and WALAA. Hope yours is as simple to solve. Eric
+Quote Post
valkman1999
post Jul 11 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,051
Favorite Truck Camper(s): lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 3500 Ram
Type of Tiedowns used: happijac
Truck and Camper Setup: 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4,happijac tie downs, Reese 2 1/2 in reciever 4' extension, pull 26' center console bumper to props 63ft

QUOTE(JADE RACING @ Jul 11 2016, 09:20 AM)
Had a similar problem last year and after calling a dealer in New Hampshire, he suggested to look at the reciever within the unit, mine was located under our sink storage floor. One of the fuses was arcing and make a bad connection. After a clean up and remounting of the receiver it has worked like a charm, better touch some wood. The fuse holder, spade fuses, was just sloppy enough that one side was able to wiggle and arc. Cleaned both holders and added some die-electric grease to each fuse and WALAA. Hope yours is as simple to solve. Eric

Thanks I'll check it out
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:05 AM