Christian50
post Jun 10 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,857
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: F350
Type of Tiedowns used: Torklift
Truck and Camper Setup: F350 Dually. Lance 1191.

2005 Lance Truck Camper Model 1191. This camper is in excellent condition. It has a dinette slide-out, AC, furnace, microwave/convection oven combo,2 door refrigerator, bathroom with separate shower, stereo/CD player, flat screen TV on multi-position wall mount, swing-out dually electric jacks with wireless remote,roof mounted Thule cargo carrier,super comfortable over cab queen bed with high headroom,all weather package,generator ready,fantastic vent in living area,electric fan in bath,skylight in bath and over bed,11 ft crank out awning. Side entry makes rear towing easy. This is a top of the line model Lance camper with plenty of living space when the slide is out and full access to bath, kitchen and bed with the slide in.

Pair this camper with our 2007 Ford F350 King Ranch dually 4wd 6.0 V8 diesel truck, super crew cab, four full doors, fold flat rear seat,8 ft bed,spray Line-X bedliner and rubber mat, dark copper color with Arizona beige accent,natural leather interior in excellent condition,loaded. Firestone rear suspension airbags, Torklift frame mounted tie down system with removable receivers, Happy Jack tie downs,super hitch with 4 ft Super Truss extention on rear, 2 in. front hitch receiver,custom 25 gal auxillary aluminum diesel fuel tank with in-cab transfer control, total 60+gals of fuel capacity, anti sway blocks,heavy duty truck cover, transferable 75,000 Ford extended warranty. 68,000 miles.

This rig is perfect for travels West and to Canada and Alaska.

Will sell camper alone for $16,500 or camper with the truck and all accessories for $47,500. We have many photos available upon request. Possible delivery east of Mississippi River.

Email achrisdumas@aol.com or call Chris at 1-513-312-4689. Camper and truck are currently in Ohio, will return to Florida in October.

For photos and manufacturer's specs go to: http://2005lancecamperforsale.blogspot.com/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
garbinator
post Aug 14 2011, 03:42 AM
Post #2

Productive Consumer

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,832
Favorite Truck Camper(s): Lance
Type and Brand of Truck(s) Owned: 3500 GMC Dually 4X4 Crew Cab DuraMax w/6sp variable Allison
Type of Tiedowns used: Happijac, Altec power jacks
Truck and Camper Setup: Lance Legend 990 fully loaded series, Electric Jacks, Air Bags, heavy duty torsion bar, Titan extend-a-hitch, .357 Mag Marlin Lever Action (Cowboy rifle) for camper defense. Bose Acoustic Wave Machine to Ez the nights away...

Currently I own a 1996 990, my only wish I suppose is during the hot summer months we had some sort of a temperature control feature to cycle the A.C. on and off.

It just plumb gets cold in the upper bed area.

I looked at your photos, what a clean unit you have. We have looked at newer Lance campers but lack the fortitude to get ourselves back in debt again. I am curious though? Why are you selling it? The reason I ask is I have been snooping around the Airstream sites as well as the forums getting a feel for something offering more room. In researching used units, I quickly discovered damaged tanks underneath as ground clearance is a rather problematic issue I've discovered.

The rear leveling lacks seem to be damaged often as coming off steep drives places these parts at a perilously bad location as well.

None of these issues are a problem with my TC.

Life s full of trade-offs I suppose.

Gary

<><>
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:42 AM